as of 8/21/2018 merrily merrily merrily merrily has LOST $208.70
1) HUCKINS is owed $120.37 in ROYALTIES. PUBLISHER and HUCKINS have been discussing the possibility that HUCKINS' ROYALTIES be donated to another person/organization. No AGREEMENT has been reached.
2) WAHBA has been paid $55 in ROYALTIES and is owed an additional $45.50.
3) Several large MISC expenses have emerged--
~ a MERCH TABLE that cost approximately $75
~ LUGGAGE that cost approximately $220
~ DONATION of $100 to a badass member of the literary community
4) Small MISC expenses include gas to a couple readings in Omaha.
Since beginning in MARCH 18, PUBLISHER has sold 127 booklets. If PUBLISHER sells remaining HUCKINS and WAHBA booklets in 2018, PUBLISHER will have MADE $80.43. PUBLISHER's current FEELING: "Basically given that I have zero fucking clue what I'm doing, it seems impressive that I've managed to sell 127 booklets while remaining committed to doing zero online promotion. For the first year of this project my goals have been 1) to learn a lot and 2) to break even. I think I have a decent shot of doing that."
as of 6/12/18 merrily merrily merrily merrily has LOST $152.37
1) blue box in bottom right is intentionally obscured. it refers to profits from a SECRET PROJECT.
2) HUCKINS is owed $74.69 in ROYALTIES. HUCKINS has been informed and has asked that PUBLISHER hold hir ROYALTIES.
3) WAHBA numbers aren't current. PUBLISHER and WAHBA arranged to, on 5/26/18, meet and exchange $$$/information, but both had rather busy days that day and, ultimately, were unable to.
4) MISC expenses include OZF registration fees, Squarespace service for one year, gasoline, credit card reader, zines purchased by PUBLISHER, GRZF registration fees, etc.